Friday, October 17, 2008

Major Mojo Buzz

I'm so full of inspiration right now. I finally have come up with a concept for an etsy store. The variations on the main idea are endless, and I have PAGES of notes for different colors, themes, presentations, and names. The excitement running through me sometimes feels similar to when you first see your full stocking on Christmas morning- so happy and full of potential.

It is taking some time to bring everything together, I am anxious to have one piece finished. (I have many started. Isn't that how lots of projects go?) I have to set up the shop as well, and decide whether or not I want to keep my current buyers name or start a new account for the Sugared Songbird.

Not giving any peeks yet, as everything is in the early stages, but I hope it will be worth the wait.

Cause I seriously need to earn some of the $ back I spend there.

No comments: