Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Catching my Breath

Ah, the end of Christmas break. So much has been cleaned, wrapped, unwrapped, eaten. We even spent a fun day at our Frederik Meijer Gardens, a local family botanical center with a fabulous Christmas display. My Dearest Husband and son love the miniature train displays.
And the girls and I love the Chrismas trees from around the World display. A very lovely afternoon spent.


I've been doing several highly involved journaling challenges that have been consuming much of my writing time, but several of those will be wrapped up shortly. I've also laid out the dyes and ribbons/flowers to start a new year in the etsy shoppe. Hopefully soon I will be releasing dyed embellishments for Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry and Origins.

1 comment:

Kris and Evie said...

Sweet mama and son photo. Sounds like a good family day. Happy new year to you and your family,
xoxo K