Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Generally French

My wishlist has almost always include one of these gorgeous decorating boxes from the French General
I finally broke down and made my first purchase:The holiday decorating box! (I believe it is currently referred to as the Star Bright box). This compact box holds a surprising amount of heart palpitating goodness. Here is the first layer
After unearthing all the trims and notions containers, the second layer filled with dresden, feathers and stamen. The silver underneath is a type of cloth/tissue I will savour as long as it holds out.

Removing the beautiful cloth layers to reveal pretty papers and old labels. What fun it will be to create with this lovely box of notions!






2 comments:

Kristen Pare said...

Ohhh, that lovely store always leaves me drooling! I sooo love their inspiration boards! I just found your blog today and enjoy your goodies!
Toodles~~
Kris

Anonymous said...

I LOVE French General - good for you! We all need to indulge ourselves a bit :)