Monday, November 10, 2008

Melting Marshmallows

I am participating two new banner swaps (Hot Cocoa and Candy Cane). I am creating the "H" and a blank for the Hot Cocoa set. (We use blanks to start, finish, and separate words on a banner). I chose to create a crepe rosette dusted lightly with mica flakes. Center round is old German print, then a Cricut Storybook H and snowflake brad. Background is a candy stripe red ribbon and swirl, again from Cricut Storybook.
The blank uses Cricut Joys of the Seasons Ice Skate, with silver blades! Chalked to age, assorted scrapbook papers, prima, doodlebug velvet brad, and some craft pom-pom trim. I hope my swap partners are pleased.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Seriously Jen. Seriously! I love them. They are so perfect for that Hot Cocoa banner. Dang it. I'm sick right now so my defenses are down. They are usually weak anyway. You don't play fair.