Monday, July 20, 2009

The Amazing Litabells

My sweet friend Melita really has some blog action going on, with part of her latest being scrapbook sketches. I loved her first sketch, this one gets even slow scrappers (me) motivated.

Here's what I did with it. I used the latest Jenni Bowlin monthly kit to save me the effort of coordinating. I snuck an extra photo in, but didn't want to mat them both completely, as I wanted more of the black circle background to show, so I kind of made a "fake" frame.

But I'm not getting away from ribbons entirely. I have THREE new sets coming soon, although they may have to wait til after my vacation next week before I post (we'll see how much I get done). Here's a sneak of one of the sets:


I'm also trying to work on a set inspired by everyone's favorite Vampire book. Anything you'd like to see?

2 comments:

Melita said...

Oh my Jen - those ribbons are divine!! Bring on the twilight ribbons :D

Love your take on the sketch - fabulous!!

Theresa said...

Jen!!! I love those ribbons. Perfect for Halloween. Maaaaaaannnn.... You are your own CHA teaser, aren't you?