Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Inspiration (Un)Board

I'm so excited that Jenni Bowlin's Re-Purpose, Re-Think, Re-Invent Class has started over at Big Picture Scrapbooking
One of the first things she sent us off doing is creating an Inspiration Board. Now, I am in the process of creating a True Inspiration Board, but it set me off thinking as to how I do surround my work area with my favorite and inspiring objects. Little bits and bobs of texture, color, designs, and simple whimsy fill nooks and crannies in my studio space. Notice many of my favorite etsy artists creations peeking out at you? The little banner (by CariKraft) reads "follow your bliss" (egads I am so disorganized, I promise my kitchen looks a little better)

See all that inspiration couldn't possible fit into ONE inspiration board.


Gotta love those craft cubes. Wonder how many more I can get in the room. You should see the other side of the set. Stuff, um, I mean, Inspiration ALL over the floor.
Currently the paint is drying on my real board. Hope to show it off soon!



No comments: