Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Before the Bellas - Shopping In Omaha

I hope to show you many of the things I saw and did while in Omaha- every single moment was amazing! I came in extremely late at night on Wednesday, so the fun started Thursday morning. My two roomates, Kris and Susan went into the Old Market district. I love the old buildings and architecture, and the fun outdoor decor of the shoppes as they beckoned us inside. Second Chance Antiques was a destination for many of the Bellas. I fell in love with this piece, but left it behind (knowing that packing for home would be difficult enough) I knew someone would love it as much as I and it would find a new home soon.

I did spoil myself with many new crystal chandelier drops- but forgot to grab a cobalt one (in the dish on top)! Already I see another trip to Omaha in my future.
One of the permanent residents of Second Chance.





Look at all these lovely vintage music sheets!

Our first celebrity sighting. I'll take a picture with anyone holding a Reese'



More sights...






Some of the shopping was underground!



This little hidden alley is indoors, and we are standing below street level.




No comments: